My Inner Creative and The Art of Life and The Art of Bujo are wholly owned by My Inner Creative Ltd.
We are always willing to help and discuss issues – Below are a couple of standard policies and information to help you get started.
Disclaimer: while dot journaling is amazing – my opinion remains just that, my opinion. I would also have loved to reference all the original posters of the images provided in the inspiration pages, unfortunately often the original poster cannot be found. So as an alternative I have started an Instagram feed that highlights and gives credit to some gorgeous spreads available. This can be found @theartofbujo
My inner creative and Nicola Knobel make no claims or guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money. All products and services by our company are for educational and informative purposes only. You alone are responsible and accountable and cannot hold My Inner Creative or Nicola Knobel responsible for any of your decisions, actions or results, at any time.
Any printable content is for personal use only. Licences can be purchased for training or educational purposes from [email protected]
Copyright Law and Infringements //
Copyright law comes from the Copyright Act 1994 and from court decisions. We covered by this act and will act accordingly. All original crafts are protected by this act, as well as any images used on this site and within social media. This means should we find someone taking our goodies we will act accordingly under the rights of this law.
If you have posted an image to our FaceBook wall this becomes property of My Inner Creative Ltd. as it is a public forum and this means we can use the images in promotional material for My Inner Creative. Should you have sent us an email or private message to our Facebook page containing images, we will always request your permission to use them in our albums. Using the #theartofbujo and tagging @theartofbujo allows us to use the image on our social media platforms for promotional materials.
If you have any questions about copyright and bullet journal read this post here
Broken Links: If you click on am image and it does not take you to the original owner, it might be that the owner has changed names or accounts since we linked the image, this will result in a broken link. In the first Instance, please reach out directly to us so this can be corrected. If the original account has shut down, there we have no need to rectify the broken link.
Your Privacy and Cookies //
Your privacy is important to us! We will never pass any of your details onto a third party. Your details are solely used to send you your order. Should you have any concerns please feel free to email us.
Cookies save you time as they help us to remember who you are. Cookies help us to be more efficient. My Inner Creative can learn about what content is important to you and what is not. We can revise or remove pages that are not of interest and focus our energies on content you want.
If you want to control which cookies you accept, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website’s server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of the website will not function properly if you have refused cookies.
Please be aware that if you do not configure your browser, you will accept cookies provided by My Inner Creative.
Prizes and Competitions //
There is never an entry fee for competitions
Closing date will be announced on the social media platform in which the competition is being run in
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
The winner will be notified by email and/or social media tag, within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 72 hrs of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
My Inner Creatives decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If the entry includes images of product in use, by entering, the participant gives My Inner Creative the right to use the images on its social media platforms.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NZ data protection legislation and privacy laws and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- My Inner creative can cancel the competition at any time and for any reason.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up through this link and who are 18years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open internationally, and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of My Inner Creative as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 13 May 2018 3am New Zealand Time and ending 20 May 2018 11:55pm NZT. All online entries must be received by 20 May 11:55pm
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of My Inner Creative. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of My Inner Creative
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive First Prize: Black Lemome Dot Journal, Pens and Washi Tapes as well as additional prizes as seen fit. Second Prize Smaller Lemome Notebook and pens Third Prize: Pens and Washi Tapes
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by My Inner Creative. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at My Inner Creatives discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for My Inner Creative to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of My Inner Creative. Winner will be notified by email and Instragram DM within five (5) days following selection of Winner. My Inner Creative shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 working days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT My Inner Creatives‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that [your company name], anyone acting on behalf of [your company name], and [your company name]’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of My Inner Creative. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless My Inner Creative from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which My Inner Creative may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: My Inner Creative reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond My Inner Creative’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, My Inner Creative may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by [your company name]. [Your company name] reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. My Inner Cerative has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, My Inner Creative reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless My Inner Creative and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF [your country] AND [your state/province], WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Zealand having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is My Inner Creative, Journal Junkies, Washi Tape Store and RoseK Journals
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by My Inner Creative is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
Unless otherwise arranged between the parties prior to the provision of goods or services commencing, payment shall be made 10% up to 50% in advance, and the balance paid upon completion.
Interest may be charged on any amount owing after the due date at the rate of 2% per month or part month.
Receipt of a cheque, bill of exchange, or other negotiable instrument shall not constitute payment until such negotiable instrument is paid in full in cleared funds.
Where a Client changes his/her mind after the order is signed off, to either change or relinquish the goods and services, the Client is still required to pay for the original completed work, this includes concept designs.
Payment Options //
We invoice through PayPal which accepts all major credit cards. There is no need for you to have a PayPal Account. In the invoice we offer direct transfer through Kiwibank.
We also trade/Barter. You are more than welcome to swap goods for services. The goods value needs to be the same value. For example – You trade a physical cake worth $60 for a basic logo design. The Maximum value to which I am happy to trade is $150.
Graphic Design Terms and Conditions //
The law applying to any contract arising between The Art of Life or My Inner Creative and the Buyer shall be the law of New Zealand
Apply to all graphic design, website design and build and related work undertaken by Roar Stuff Ltd. (“My Inner Creative”, “we” and “us”) for or at the request of you as itsʼ instructing client (including your agents, employees or contractors, “you”),
and any goods supplied to you in connection with that work; — Are in addition and subject to any other specific terms agreed between us, including as comprised in our quotes or estimates, any exchange of emails or other correspondence between us in respect of a specific instruction or any connected or related series of instructions (such other terms in relation to each specific instruction or series instructions, together, a “Contract “); and
— Are intended to create mutual rights and obligations and a clear, fair framework so as to enable our relationship to proceed smoothly
Agreement and Acceptance //
Any instructions received by My Inner Creative from you for the supply of goods and/or services shall:
a) Constitute acceptance by you of these Terms; and b) Be on the basis of the Contract for that supply and these Terms.
The acceptance by you of the terms and conditions of a Contract, or any part or variation, is sufficiently evidenced if either: Any other form of written acceptance or acknowledgement (whether or not signed), Is physically received by us, or received by us via facebook, email or in other digital format. The foregoing shall not limit the ability of The Art of Life to establish evidence of any other form of acceptance by any other lawful means.
My Inner Creative reserves the right not to undertake any work which in its opinion is or may be unlawful, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate
If the Buyer is at any time in default of any of its obligations, covenants or agreements under these Terms and Conditions of Sale, then My Inner Creative may, by notice in writing to the
In such event the Buyer shall be liable to pay for the cost of any work (including preliminary work) undertaken at that time. Such cost shall be payable as a debt due immediately upon demand
Where no price is stated or agreed to in writing, the goods or services shall be deemed to be sold or provided at the current price such goods or services are sold or provided by My Inner Creative at the time they are sold or provided.
The price of the supply of the goods or services provided by My Inner Creative may be increased by the amount of any reasonable increase in the cost of supply of the goods or services that is beyond the control of My Inner Creative between the date of the contract and delivery of the goods or providing of the service.
Quotations are only for work according to original specifications. If through the Buyer’s error, or
omission, work has to be redone or alterations or additions to specifications are required, then
My Inner Creative may make an additional charge. In the event that an order is cancelled or suspended
by the Buyer, then My Inner Creative may immediately require the Buyer to pay for work done to the
date of cancellation or suspension
Licences and Transfer //
Upon payment, My Inner Creative will provide ‘final’ artwork that cannot be manipulated (ie. no editable vector files, layered Photoshop files etc).
The My Inner Creative is the creator and is the copyright owner of all working/native graphic and web files.
Files supplied for proof purposes cannot be used until final payment has been made to My Inner Creative
In instances that the Client should want editable files, an agreement between the Client and My Inner Creative must be drawn up prior to artwork being created. If My Inner Creative feels that it is in the best interest of both parties that the files are released without a contract being signed a fee will be incurred determined by My Inner Creative on the appropriate market value.
We grant to you, and you accept from us, an exclusive, nontransferable, perpetual license to use the Client Materials that are created by My Inner Creative in the Deliverables for use as, or incorporation into, a web site on the Internet. We also grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual licence to use the My Inner Creative Materials in the Deliverables. Any portrayal or use of the Deliverables that does not take place on a web site that is operated by you for your own business purposes shall be in breach of this clause
Experimental work, preliminary sketches and designs and origination costs produced at the
Buyer’s request will constitute an order, which will be charged for, even if the job does not proceed
further. Sketches and prototypes submitted on a speculative basis shall remain the property of
My Inner Creative, and no use of them shall be made, nor shall any idea obtained from them be used by
the Buyer. Upon the Buyer making appropriate and full payment to My Inner Creative property in these items
shall pass to the Buyer. Charges made to the Buyer for initial setting up or origination do not give the
Buyer any rights to files, dies, jigs, screens, patterns, films, or any other mediums containing such
works. These shall at all time remain the property of My Inner Creative, unless otherwise specifically
agreed in writing
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Nicola at My Inner Creative. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified
PR Team and Ambassador Program //
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of My Inner Creative, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting My Inner Creative as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to My Inner Creative by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the My Inner Creative Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approve or deny
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 37 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. There is also a limit of one commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on the first order only.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. My Inner Creative reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of My Inner Creative in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with My Inner Creative, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, My Inner Creative reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the My Inner Creative site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
Coupon and Deal Sites
My Inner Creative occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on My Inner Creative Coupons, My Inner Creative Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
My Inner Creative will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by My Inner Creative.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless My Inner Creative and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by My Inner Creative to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in New Zealand.
In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the My Inner Creative affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the My Inner Creative application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.