Finding the correct bullet journal theme ideas and inspiration can be challenging. Lists, Collections, Weekly spreads and much much more. There is so much out there! That’s why we have made it as simple as possible to find the themes you are after.
Looking for a specific Theme….
We absolutely understand how important it is to have amazing bullet journal themes available to you to try, and get inspiration from!
Coming up with new bujo theme ideas can be challenging and time-consuming! Below we have created a list of over 200 themes, with thousands of examples! If there is a bullet journal theme you would love to see, pop me an email Happy bujo creating!
Handwriting Harmony: Aesthetic Practice Sheets & Bullet Journal Templates
Unleash your creative potential with our comprehensive 8-page printable bundle. Elevate your handwriting and bullet journaling journey today!
Looking for ideas for bullet journaling?
Embarking on the journey of bullet journaling opens up a realm of creative possibilities, providing a canvas to capture your thoughts, plans, and aspirations in an organized yet artistic manner. As you delve into the world of bullet journaling, you’ll find an abundance of ideas to infuse your journal with personality and purpose. Whether you’re a seasoned journaling enthusiast or a newcomer eager to explore, here’s a curated collection of ideas for bullet journaling that will keep your pages alive with inspiration.
1. Habit Tracker Heaven: Create a habit tracker spread to monitor your daily routines and goals. From fitness and water intake to reading or mindfulness, this visual representation motivates you to stay consistent and embrace positive habits.
2. Monthly Themes: Infuse your bullet journal with monthly themes that resonate with you. Whether it’s embracing a color scheme, exploring a specific topic, or celebrating a holiday, themed pages add cohesiveness and spark to your journaling journey.
3. Goal Setting Galore: Dedicate a section to jotting down your short-term and long-term goals. Break them down into actionable steps, and use your journal to track your progress and celebrate your achievements.
4. Mindful Mood Tracking: Create a mood tracker to record your emotions throughout the month. Colour-coded or illustrated, this spread allows you to reflect on patterns, triggers, and moments of joy.
5. Gratitude Garden: Cultivate gratitude by maintaining a gratitude log. List things you’re thankful for daily or weekly, cultivating a positive outlook and focusing on the silver linings.
6. Creative Collections: Curate collections of your favorite quotes, books, movies, or recipes. These personalized lists add a touch of your personality to your journal and make for easy reference.
7. Travel Treasures: Document your travels with travel logs, maps, and itineraries. Chronicle your adventures, from local explorations to globetrotting escapades, and preserve memories on paper.
8. Bookish Bliss: If you’re a bookworm, design book trackers to log your reading progress, jot down reviews, and maintain a wishlist of must-reads.
9. Budgeting Breakdown: Turn your bullet journal into a financial hub by tracking expenses, setting budgets, and visualizing savings goals. Use charts and graphs to analyze your spending patterns.
10. Daily Reflections: Dedicate a few moments each day to reflect on your experiences, lessons learned, and moments of inspiration. This practice encourages self-awareness and growth.
11. Doodle Delight: Unleash your artistic side by incorporating doodles, illustrations, or even intricate mandalas throughout your journal. These visual elements add charm and capture your creativity.
12. Wellness Wheel: Design a wellness wheel encompassing physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Monitor your self-care routines and make adjustments to maintain a balanced lifestyle.
13. Brain Dump Sanctuary: Create a designated space for brain dumps, where you can offload your thoughts, ideas, and concerns. This clutter-clearing exercise frees your mind and promotes mental clarity.
14. Recipe Repository: If you’re a food enthusiast, compile a collection of recipes, meal plans, and culinary experiments. Incorporate food sketches or stickers to make it even more visually appealing.
15. Vision Board Vibes: Craft a vision board spread where you paste images, quotes, and aspirations that represent your dreams and goals. This visual reminder keeps your ambitions at the forefront.
As you delve into these ideas for bullet journaling, remember that your journal is a reflection of you. Feel free to mix and match, adapt, and personalize these concepts to align with your interests and preferences. Whether you’re seeking organization, self-expression, or a creative outlet, your bullet journal is a versatile tool that evolves with you on your unique journaling journey. So, pick up your pen and let your creativity flow onto the pages of your bullet journal, where ideas come to life in a tapestry of inspiration and innovation.
Where can I find the best bullet journal ideas?
You can literally find these anywhere – and realistically, Pinterest will be an amazing starting point to start thinking about your next theme. BUT We have also taken the guesswork out of theme finding for you, by summarizing some of the most amazing bullet journal themes from all over the world! If you are looking for weekly or monthly spreads, we also have that covered!
All of the best bujo themes you can think of in one place! It is important to remember that BuJo themes are not just for looks, but for functionality and if there is something that is not specifically working for you, change it! Thanks the brilliance and dynamics of the bullet journal method!
Best bullet journal ideas and themes:
With this list of themes you will find over 200 blog posts that are curated for you and how you want to design your bullet journal. We have put the List into 4 areas – Alphabetically and then into additional layouts and themes that have their own specific topic. If you would like to see colors specifically here hear for a visual color idea list
Looking for the key topics to get you started? Other bullet journalists to follow? Or want to know how to take a good instagram photo? Check out these awesome topics!
If you are starting at the very very beginning I suggest taking our super quick masterclass! It’s free and easy to follow and you even get a cute little work book to help you!
Some truths about bullet journal theme inspiration and ideas
Ideas for your bullet journal will start coming from everywhere around you, your home, your work, your environment, and this will blend seamlessly into your plans.
Having being a journal addict for many years, it was no surprise that I started collecting and collating all my favorite bullet journal designs. But one of the key lessons I learnt about bullet journal inspiration is it is just that, inspiration. Your bullet journal is your own, and finding that journal peace and harmony is critical to creating a journal that works for you.
Once you have found your own niche and something you enjoy doing, bullet journal ideas will come easily to you. You wont need as many suggestions on page ideas, or collection ideas, you will find something that works for you BuJo style and stick with it.
Where can I find a suggested list of Bullet Journal Collections?
If you understand the simplicity of what a bullet journal collection is, it is merely a collection of thoughts or topics. Usually they have similar themes, like for example: Movies you want to watch, Meals you love to eat, things you want to try, books you have read. These collections can lead to many many many bullet journal spread ideas.
There are hundreds of suggestions all over the internet about what collections you can use or suggestions for journal collections, here we focus on grouping things by themes, and sometimes that covers collections too.
For example, you might want a movie collection, check out our movie theme, and more than likely you will find a layout or spread that supports the collection you are looking for.
Why is Bullet Journaling referred to as so many things?
If you are looking for the original, and very simple Bullet Journal Method, you may way to head to the source of all knowledge, Ryder Carrolls Bullet Journal page, where they go through the basics of the methodology.
Once you have the foundations and the basics sorted you will want to come back here, because bullet journaling, also known as dot journaling, dot grid note taking, has taken on a life of its own.
Creativity and minimalist alike, have got their own spin on the original method, which now spans cultures and countries and really showcases the unique view of every person looking for dot journaling ideas.
Remember for more Bullet journal page ideas and inspiration you can email us at [email protected]