I originally started collecting these spreads with the idea of doing an “Ice Cream Truck” themed post, but then I got hungry and these ice cream bullet journal themed layout ideas had me almost licking my dam Instagram feed! I then got thinking and decided that I needed to do other foods too! But for now – we will stick with a gorgeous selection of delicious looking ice-cream themes in our Bujos! Check out our other inspiration here.
I didn’t really know where to go from Ice-cream themed – because usually I like giving some interesting facts about the things we post on – so I went with some interesting facts as usual.
Interesting facts about Ice-Cream
- In Ancient Rome, Emperor Nero enjoyed mixing snow with fruit and honey. He frequently sent messengers out to gather snow from the mountains. This was apparently the original icecream
- In 1904, an ice cream vendor ran out of cones. He was at the World’s Fair in St. Louis, Missouri, and he was facing high demand from guests. Desperate for a solution, he turned to a waffle vendor nearby. Together, they came up with the idea to mold the waffles into cones and serve the ice cream in there. Customers loved the idea, and the waffle cone was officially born.
- The United States is one of the top 3 countries in the world with the highest ice cream consumption. California is the country’s top ice cream producer. That’s no surprise, since it’s also the top dairy producer in the country.
- The world most popular flavor? Vanilla.
- There’s a Hawaiian fruit that tastes exactly like vanilla ice cream. It’s called the inga feuillei, but locals call it the ice cream bean. It grows on perennial trees in hot climates, and it is enjoyed in many different ways by locals.
- The real word for brain freeze is sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia. But you can keep calling it brain freeze or frozen headache, because I sure as hell cant pronounce that!
Some adorable ice-cream themed bujo accessories!
Our featured Ice Cream Bullet Journal ideas Themed Layout ideas: