Updated August 2023
Hello November! Haven’t you just come screaming around faster than we could have ever expected? Im feeling a little overwhelmed by the fact that November is NEXT WEEK! EEEEK.
Are you looking for some motivation for the November entry in your bullet journal? If that’s the case, you’ve come to the correct place! I have prepared 57 gorgeous ideas for the bullet journal for the month of November.
So I thought it was about time to get cracking on those November bullet journal ideas and cover page layouts! If you are looking for more monthly spreads you can find them here!
As the vibrant hues of autumn unfold and the cozy embrace of November settles in, it’s the perfect time to infuse your bullet journal with a touch of creativity and warmth. Whether you’re an avid bullet journalist or just starting your journey, November offers a plethora of inspiration for captivating cover pages and innovative ideas to elevate your journaling experience. In this blog post, we’ll explore some stunning November bullet journal ideas that will surely make your pages come alive.
If you are looking for some October spreads inspiration, check them out here.
As we start heading into winter you’ll start seeing a lot more november bullet journal theme ideas feeling far more wintery and cold. So hopefully by trying some of these bullet journal themes for November you’ll find something that is perfect for your bujo!
Fun November bullet journal ideas
Trying to think of fresh spreads for my bullet journal on a monthly basis has been a challenge for me. Therefore, I decided to start generating these posts in order to assist people in selecting some wonderful cover pages, monthly spreads, weekly spreads, and trackers for their bullet journals.
This post will provide you with some ideas for themes to use in your bullet journal in November. Some of the themes include fall foliage, pumpkins, coffee, nature, travel, Harry Potter, and lots of fall doodles. Additionally, I have included habit trackers, mood trackers, autumn playlist ideas, fall/autumn doodles, November monthly and weekly November bullet journal layouts, and a great deal more. I have no doubt that you will adore them!
In addition, before you look at the spreads, I have some suggestions for themes to get you started! In November, not only is Thanksgiving right around the corner, but it’s also the last month of the fall season. You still have time to choose topics for your November bullet journal, such as autumn colours, coffee or tea, nature, mountains, and other landscapes. Here are some lovely topic suggestions for your bullet journal for the month of November:
|November- All Saint’s Day|
|November- President’s Day|
|Warm Drinks (hot cocoa/coffee)|
Want to download the level 10 life, annual planner?
This 50+ page planner helps you set those values and goals for your year ahead and sets awesome goals for mid year review too!
Interesting facts about November!
- In the original Roman calendar, November was the ninth month of the year. It got its name from the Latin word “novem” which means nine. However, it became the eleventh month when the Romans added in January and February to the start of the year.
- In the US state of Indiana, November is the most likely month for a car to collide with a deer.
- In the USA, November is sweet potato awareness month.
- In Finland, November is called “marraskuu” or “month of the dead”. It is the time of souls in Hell.
- In Anglo-Saxon times, November was known as Blotmonaþ (blood month or sacrifice month).
- US Presidential elections are held every four years on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.
- According to research published in 2008, serial killers are more likely to be born in November than any other month.
If you are born in November – these celebs share your birthday month!
Nelly, Kylie Jenner, Matthew McConaughey, Emma Stone, Nick Lachey, Ellen Pompeo
There’s just something about the approaching end of the year that makes keeping bullet notebooks that much more pleasant. It’s possible that the arrival of the new year will motivate you to keep a better bullet diary. Maybe it’s the hectic holiday season that’s just around the corner.
Or, it could just be that the weather has taken a turn for the worse, necessitating the adoption of cosier elements such as blankets, coffee, and stationery. Who could say? Whatever it may be, now is a fantastic opportunity to whip out your go-to notebook and create some stunning November spreads for your bullet journal. These incredible November bullet notebook ideas are meant to inspire you and get your cosy planning sessions started to a good start.
I know that if you are someone who enjoys the fall season and the month of November, you have been getting ready to design some pretty fantastic spreads that have a fall theme to them. Check out these November bullet journal page ideas if you can identify with any of those descriptions.
Embrace November bullet journal themes
- Embrace the Autumn Palette: November is all about the rich, warm colors that characterize the fall season. Incorporate shades of deep red, burnt orange, golden yellows, and earthy browns into your cover page design. Use watercolors, markers, or colored pencils to create an ombre effect or blend these hues seamlessly for an eye-catching visual treat.
- Whimsical Woodland Wonders: Celebrate the enchanting beauty of nature in November by featuring woodland creatures and foliage on your cover page. Draw adorable foxes, squirrels, or owls amidst falling leaves and intricate branches. This theme not only captures the essence of the season but also adds a touch of whimsy to your bullet journal.
- Gratitude Garden: November is synonymous with gratitude, thanks to Thanksgiving. Design a cover page that reflects your gratitude journey. Illustrate a garden filled with blooming flowers, each petal representing something you’re thankful for. As the month progresses, fill each petal with words or sketches that embody your daily moments of appreciation.
- Harvest Bounty: Capture the essence of a bountiful harvest by creating a cover page that showcases various fruits and vegetables. Draw or paint pumpkins, apples, pears, and cornucopias overflowing with the goodness of the season. You can even incorporate elements like baskets, crates, or woven textures to enhance the rustic feel.
- Whirlwind of Leaves: Incorporate the falling leaves motif to symbolize the transitioning season. Design a cover page with a flurry of swirling leaves in varying shapes and colors. Consider using intricate patterns or doodles within the leaves to add depth and detail to your design.
- Cozy Hygge Vibes: November invites us to embrace cozy moments and relish in the simple pleasures of life. Create a cover page that exudes hygge vibes by including warm blankets, mugs of hot beverages, and flickering candles. The serene and calming atmosphere of this theme will make you look forward to journaling every day.
- Mood of the Month: Highlight the changing moods of November by designing a cover page that features a mood tracker. Incorporate a wheel, bar graph, or other creative visual representation to track your emotions throughout the month. This unique and insightful approach adds a layer of introspection to your bullet journal.
As the November breeze ushers in a sense of transformation, let your bullet journal reflect the beauty and essence of the season. With these stunning bullet journal ideas and cover pages, you’ll not only create an inspiring space for reflection and creativity but also celebrate the magic that November brings. Whether you’re drawn to the earthy tones of autumn or the cozy hygge vibes, there’s a November bullet journal theme waiting to be brought to life on your pages. So pick up your pens, brushes, and markers, and let your imagination flow onto the canvas of your bullet journal.
November Bullet Journal Prompt ideas
here are some awesome November bullet journal prompts to spark your creativity and help you make the most of the month:
- Gratitude Galore: List three things you’re grateful for each day throughout November. Reflect on the small joys that bring positivity to your life.
- Autumn Adventures: Create a bucket list of autumn-themed activities you want to do this month, like hiking through colorful forests or baking seasonal treats.
- Cozy Reading Corner: Document the books you plan to read in November. Include a mini-review or thoughts on each book as you finish them.
- Nature Walk Delights: Sketch or describe your favorite outdoor spots as they transform with autumnal beauty. Note the changing colors and textures.
- Monthly Goals: Set achievable goals for November, whether they’re related to fitness, personal growth, or creative projects. Track your progress throughout the month.
- Recipe Treasury: Compile a collection of comforting fall recipes, from soups to desserts. Illustrate or write down your favorites and try cooking or baking one each week.
- Mindful Moments: Practice mindfulness daily. Create a space to record moments when you felt truly present, whether it’s sipping a warm drink or enjoying a sunset.
- Weather Wonders: Document the weather each day, noting how it influences your mood, activities, or clothing choices.
- November Doodles: Dedicate a page to doodling autumn-themed patterns, like leaves, acorns, or cozy scarves. Let your imagination run wild.
- Reflections on Change: Write a letter to your future self, reflecting on the changes you hope to see in your life by next November.
- Favourite Fall Quotes: Jot down your favorite autumn quotes or write your own to capture the essence of the season.
- Memories from Thanksgivings Past: Create a spread that celebrates past Thanksgiving memories, including family traditions, recipes, and special moments.
- Autumn Soundtrack: Compile a playlist of songs that remind you of November and the fall season. Listen to it while you journal.
- Random Acts of Kindness: Plan and record small acts of kindness you want to perform throughout the month. Spread positivity in your community.
- Bucket of Leaves: Collect and press leaves from different trees. Glue them onto your journal and label each with the date and location you found them.
- Seasonal Self-Care: Design a self-care routine inspired by autumn. Include activities like cozy baths, mindful walks, or journaling by candlelight.
- November in a Snapshot: Take a photo each day that captures the essence of November. Print and include them in your journal with brief descriptions.
- Sensory Exploration: Describe the sights, smells, tastes, sounds, and textures that define November for you. Engage all your senses in your journal.
- Dreamy November Nights: Record your dreams and thoughts upon waking. Try to unravel their meaning or simply enjoy the imaginative journey.
- Festive Gratitude Jar: Create a gratitude jar by folding and decorating paper strips. Write down something you’re thankful for each day and fill the jar.
These prompts are designed to help you embrace the spirit of November and infuse your bullet journal with creativity, introspection, and inspiration. Have fun exploring and making the most of this wonderful month!