Hello November! Haven’t you just come screaming around faster than we could have ever expected? Im feeling a little overwhelmed by the fact that November is NEXT WEEK! EEEEK. So I thought it was about time to get cracking on those November bullet journal ideas and cover page layouts! If you are looking for more monthly spreads you can find them here!
As we start heading into winter you’ll start seeing a lot more november bullet journal theme ideas feeling far more wintery and cold. So hopwfully by trying some of these bullet journal themes for November you’ll find something that is perfect for your bujo!
Interesting facts about November!
- In the original Roman calendar, November was the ninth month of the year. It got its name from the Latin word “novem” which means nine. However, it became the eleventh month when the Romans added in January and February to the start of the year.
- In the US state of Indiana, November is the most likely month for a car to collide with a deer.
- In the USA, November is sweet potato awareness month.
- In Finland, November is called “marraskuu” or “month of the dead”. It is the time of souls in Hell.
- In Anglo-Saxon times, November was known as Blotmonaþ (blood month or sacrifice month).
- US Presidential elections are held every four years on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.
- According to research published in 2008, serial killers are more likely to be born in November than any other month.
If you are born in November – these celebs share your birthday month!
Nelly, Kylie Jenner, Matthew McConaughey, Emma Stone, Nick Lachey, Ellen Pompeo
Some our favorite November Supplies!
Our favorite featured November Bullet Journal ideas and cover spreads!