Ok! Granted I am exactly 15 days late in launching our June cover letters! And not only did we find a couple we found 50+ incredible June monthly sporeads!
Something I am really proud about is that if you are starting out – we have created really cute stickers that fit perfectly into your bullet journal and make it really easy to start with ease! BUT! Lets talk more about June and ways you can create an amazing easy look in your journal for June! If you want to see some other cute months – check them out here.
9 Fun facts about the month June:
- June is the month with the longest daylight hours of the year in the Northern Hemisphere.
- June has the shortest daylight hours of the year in the Southern Hemisphere.
- June’s birthstone is the pearl, the Moonstone and the Alexandrite.
- The June birth flower is the Rose (Rosa) and the Honeysuckle (Lonicera).
- In 2009 June was the 662 most popular name for girls in the USA.
- Anglo-Saxons gave the June the name Sera monath (Dry month)
- June is derived from either Juno goddess of marriage
- In both common and leap years, no other month begins on the same day of the week as June.
- June is international men’s month.
5 ways to make your cover spread more fun!
- Use simple stickers to create a really vibrant cover, this could be a combination of colors and even monthly dates.
- Why not try some easy to use stencils to create a simple structure and then you can elaborate on the style of the letters – if you checked out @lettercise can give you some really fun ideas on how to elaborate on the letters.
- If you are still struggling with ideas, dont be shy to use stamps! Stamps are a great way to create something really pretty, in a simple way! You can use letters, or premade month names!
- Keep it really simple, use only words or numbers. this will make a gorgeous impact and make it really simple for you to maintain.
- Use simple lines. Or even create a zendoodle style cover which creates repetitive patterns, to give it some creativity, create the patterns on only half the page, or take it over 2 pages!