Creating the perfect opening spread for your new month can be really daunting, so to help we have put together 27 gorgeous september bullet journal layout ideas for you to cast your eyes over.
What is the easiest way to create a september bullet journal layout?
In New Zealand (or the Southern Hemisphere in general) we are heading into spring in September and that means our September bullet journal layouts and spreads are usually aligned with spring themes, or flowers whereas our Northern Hemisphere people are heading in fall (or autumn) so expect to see a really good mix of spreads based on geographical locations.
7 fun facts about September
Some things maybe you didnt know about September – I know that I didn’t know about it!
- The name September comes from the Latin septem, meaning seven, since it was the seventh month of the Roman calendar, which began with March.
- September has three birth flowers: the forget-me-not, the morning glory, and the aster. Forget-me-nots represent love and memories, asters represent love as well, and the morning glory represents unrequited love.
- The September birthstone is Sapphire
- The Romans believed that the month of September was looked after by the god of the fire and forge – Vulcan. Therefore, they expected fires, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions in this month.
- In 1752, September had only 19 days in the UK. The 3rd-13th were omitted in the change from Julian to Gregorian calendar.
- On an average September day more babies are born in the US than on a day in any other month.
- In the UK, September 26 is the most common birthday for people born in the last 20 years
Some adorable September goodies to get you started
Our 27 featured September bullet journal layouts