Updated August 2022 +20 New September Bullet Journal Cover Page Images!
September bullet journal spreads are usually a lot of fun. Depending on where you are in the world, we are either transitioning directly into autumn or directly into spring. Because of this, the month will feel more like a “transition,” and it will be a lot of fun to design within your bullet journal!
Creating the perfect opening spread for your new month can be really daunting, so to help we have put together 27 gorgeous September bullet journal layout ideas for you to cast your eyes over.
Are you looking for some other specific months? We have a whole section dedicated to monthly bujo ideas on the blog 🙂
What is the easiest way to create a September bullet journal layout?
Our September bullet journal layouts and spreads are typically aligned with spring themes, such as flowers, because we are heading into spring in September in New Zealand (or the Southern Hemisphere in general). On the other hand, our people in the Northern Hemisphere are heading into fall (or autumn), so you can expect to see a really good mix of spreads based on geographical locations.
The easiest way to create a September bullet journal theme is to keep it simple! Use whats around you or use simple lettering!
7 fun facts about the month of September
Some things maybe you didnt know about September – I know that I didn’t know about it!
- The name September comes from the Latin septem, meaning seven, since it was the seventh month of the Roman calendar, which began with March.
- September has three birth flowers: the forget-me-not, the morning glory, and the aster. Forget-me-nots represent love and memories, asters represent love as well, and the morning glory represents unrequited love.
- The September birthstone is Sapphire
- The Romans believed that the month of September was looked after by the god of the fire and forge – Vulcan. Therefore, they expected fires, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions in this month.
- In 1752, September had only 19 days in the UK. The 3rd-13th were omitted in the change from Julian to Gregorian calendar.
- On an average September day more babies are born in the US than on a day in any other month.
- In the UK, September 26 is the most common birthday for people born in the last 20 years
Some easy September bullet journal ideas and themes
Coming up with September bullet journal themes might be rather challenging! Especially if you have used up all your good ideas at the start of the year! So, in order to get you started, here are some fantastic September journal ideas that you may use.
- Spring and fall themes depend on where you are in the world
- Woodland or animal themes feel themes to feel that fall vibe.
- In the United states, school usually goes back, so the perfect vibe here would be a back-to-school theme
- Cute camping or out doors themes
- Capture the changing seasons with oranges and leaves
Hello September bullet journal cover page
Having a cover page is not something you need to do, but it can also give you intention to your month and makes for a good book divider! There are a ton of ways you can use the sept bujo ideas to get your month started!
Our 61 featured September bullet journal layouts grouped by theme
Cute woodland and fall-feeling themes
There is a long tradition of folklore in woodlands have been the setting for countless tales and fairytales (rumor has it that the Brothers Grimm took inspiration from the Black Forest when writing Hansel and Gretel). And while the woods are home to a plethora of legends and mysteries, they are also home to something that is maybe even more priceless: I am, of course, referring to the adorable animals that live in the forest.
Super Simple and Minimal September bullet journal themes
Back to school September Bullet Journal Ideas
Spring feeling September bullet journal cover pages
Other creative September cover page ideas for your Bullet Journal
Awesome bullet journal ideas for September added in 2022
I love including new and updated spreads, these gorgeous Sept Bullet Journals are SURE to please!