How to draw a bullet journal circle habit tracker
Are you wondering how to draw a bullet journal circle habit tracker?
I got asked a ton of times this week “How do I draw the Circle Habit Tracker” (ok maybe about 5 but 5 was enough for me to launch into full scale – LETS HELP ALL THE PEOPLE MODE!
I realized, because I am in NZ – We don’t easily get “safety compasses” or really cool sneaky things to help. So I went with old school! 1x Ruler 1x compass 1x pen and pencil and my 1x scribbles that matter.
There are so many reasons you might want to use a circular habit tracker, but if you want to know more about tracking habits you can read this post here which is all about the different habits you can track in your journal!
How to draw a circle habit tracker in your bullet journal
So lets get into it! It really inst hard to draw a circle habit tracker in your bullet journal without a circle making tool I started
- I draw a square in my book usually 25×25 blocks.
- Draw a cross
- Use the center of the cross to draw your circle
- fill the square with equal lines – keep going until you have 32+ (this give you room for writing things!)
- Fill in the lines with pen!
- I added cute stickers from Rose K Paper Co
- Erase your pencil lines
- You’re good to go! Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
Yay so that my first video done and dusted! Now here are some gorgeous examples to keep you inspired!
And thats all from us folkes!