Pregnancy for many is one of the most exciting times in your life, even if its your first, second or 100th baby. So if you are an avid bullet journalist obviously this would be something you would want to track in your journal? So I am hoping these 33 Pregnancy Tracker Bullet Journal Layouts and spread ideas can inspire your own pregnancy journey! If you are looking for some of our other awesome trackers you can find them here.
Tracking the milestones in your pregnancy is amazing and it also helps if you are tracking things in case something doesnt feel quite right, you can quickly address it with your doctor or midwife.
Things to track in your Pregnancy in your Bullet Journal
Why is tracking pregnancy milestones in your bullet journal awesome? You will have a stunning reminder of the time and even something you could save later for your baby!
Some really lovely milestones you could track in your bullet journal include:
- Your first symptoms – like tender breasts, nausea and other great things that come with being a momma
- Tracking your progress through your trimesters
- A spread for your first scan or baby heart beat
- What you are going to pack in your labour bag
- A spread for good and bad advice
- Things you need to buy baby
- The growth of baby – often they compare these with the size of fruit so that could be fun!
- Gifts from your baby shower
- Your pregnancy announcements
- Ideas for baby room
- Ante-Natal class notes
- Details of your doctors and midwife or dula
- Once baby is born you can track their sleeping habits, breast feeding (yes you end up tracking which boob you fed from!)
Some really cute Pregnancy Tracker Bullet Journal Layout things from to help your spreads!
Our featured Pregnancy Tracker Bullet Journal ideas and Layouts