If like me you adore the quote “Adventure awaits” from the Movie Up…. the you will absolutely love these Up house inspired bullet journal layout ideas! We have tons of other movie examples including Disney, Studio Ghibli and more!
What did the Pixar movie Up teach us?
When I originally watched the movie – my favorite character was the dog. SQUIRREL! It made such a good icebreaker between the boy and the old man. I think coupled with the beautiful notes on love, the movie taught us a lot about being mindful, being grateful and stepping out of our comfort zones.
So here are 8 Lessons I think the Pixar Movie Up teaches Us
- Adventure Awaits: Step out of your comfort zone and go have a look at what adventure is waiting for you around the corner!
- You are never to old to set, and achieve your dreams. Life got in the way for the old man and his wife, and they ended up not being able to to do the things they wanted. He changed that for the both of them.
- If you choose a life partner, make sure they are just as weird as you are. It will make for a happy health life and easier ride over the bumps and valleys that come with life.
- One of the resounding themes from the movie was to place high value on relationships and people around you. Not just things and places.
- Be open to making friends along the way – on your journey to wherever you are going and always remember that – while they might be travelling with you – in fact they could be on a completely different journey. Be respectful, be mindful.
- Along the way you are going to have to make hard choices – some that don’t sit will with you or don’t make you feel good. Those tough choices are going to change your fundamental thinking and often your outcome.
- Love has the ability to last a lifetime, and love doesnt always have to be romantic, it can be the love of a close and dear friend. Always nurture love.
- Always respect those around you, they might not fit into your image of the perfect person, or perfect companion, but ultimately they are there to teach you life lessons
Some super cute Up House goodies
Our 17 featured Up House featured bullet journal spreads: