City themed bullet journal spreads
WANDERLUST! Hello! We see so many travel journals show casing peoples travels around the world but often forget 100% to actually appreciate the town we are in or make a note of the tings we saw when we were out and about! If you are looking for some great travel inspired spreads head over here!
So let’s get cracking! Where are some brilliant questions we can ask ourselves when living in our own city to capture the love or information we feel about the places you live!
So what are some ways or questions you can explore the city you live in?
Here are our top 20 Favorite travel spreads!
Questions to ask yourself when exploring your own city
- Head to a local hotel and pick up some “activities flyers” Are these things you havent tried before? Or even seen?
- Does your local area have walks to explore?
- Head out and find some hidden food gems like local breweries or hidden micro wineyards
- Use different travel techniques, if you drive everyday, try taking the bus or walking
- What sort of outdoors things are there for you to do in your city? Mountains to climb, trams or trains to take? Beaches to visit?
- What places can you visit? Like the local museum, or even some spar pools!
- Whats sort of places do you like easting with friends?
- What about gardens and hotspots?
- Are there festivals coming up that might be amazing? Can you watch impromptu concerts in gardens or parks?
- Lastly! Do you have something romanic planned? Why not make it a treasure hunt through the city and learn more about the city as you hide the clues and the other person can find them!
Our amazing featured BuJo City Posts!