Travel Inspired bullet journal layout
Creating a travel inspired bullet journal layout for a holiday can be so much fun! It can add to the excitement, and it can capture those special moments when you’re away. So should you carry 1 journal and add it to your normal journal or should you get a dedicated journal for travelling? This is totally a personal preference.
I shared my on travel journal to Hawaii in this post
When I travelled to hawaii last year I took a small notebook for the 2 weeks we were away, then had some key questions at the back to remind myself to remember cool things, and then created my spreads when I got home. It was pretty awesome.
Head to the bottom of our post to see some of the gorgeous things you can buy to make your travel spreads gorgeous and easy
Questions and prompts to help you remember your travels:
Things to put in your journal before you go:
- Trip planning
- Key language phrases or words you need to learn
- Your wanderlust wish-list
- Your route
- The locations you are going
- Your itenary
- Flight path (or train, RV, Bus or walking)
- Countdown to the travel day
- Packing lists
- Jot down how you think it might be or your expectations
Things to journal about while you are on your travels
- Keep or print photos of your trip
- Keep receipts, or ticket stubs
- doodle your environment or landscape
- keep track of people you meet
- Keep track of places that you found that weren’t in the guidebook
- illustrate it or keep it simple
- Some questions to keep in mind – How did it look? How did it smell? How did you feel? What was fun? What was not fun? What was the trip like? Who did you meet? What did you see? What was the weather like? What did the food taste like? Was there anything you loved or hated? Did you get any cool gifts or send any post cards? Was there anything you were grateful for?
Our amazing featured travel inspired Bullet journal spreads:
Our top 10 favorite spreads:
Want to create your own Travel Inspired Spreads?
Here are some gorgeous goodies to help get you started on creating your bullet journal for travel spreads
Please pin us! We love being pinned 🙂