25 Adorable April Spreads for your Bullet Journal!
Oh hello April! Oh my Favorite month! Its always so crisp in April and and and!! Its my BIRTHDAY MONTH! YUSSSSSS! So to celebrate I thought it would be fun to highlight some cool facts about April, and then couple this with 25 adorable April Bullet Journal Spreads
Every April about a week before my birthday I start spoiling myself and it makes me sooooo excited! Even if its little things, my favorite bath bombs, its part of my personal self care because really, I only have myself to spoil me, so i like getting things that make me happy!
Fun facts about April
- The Latin word aperio, meaning “to open or bud,” gives us the name April. Spring festivals celebrate the season’s renewal of life. However, in every country I seem to live in, its Autumn so very brown and the seasons are changing. I love the crispness in the air!
- April is National Humour Month. Totally up my ally with my wit, pun and sarcasm 😛
- The signs of April are: Birthstone: Diamond, Flower: Daisy and the sweet pea, Zodiac signs: Aries and Taurus
- In Ancient Rome the month of April was sacred to the goddess Venus. I love that because venus rules my star sign 😛
- The diamond stone for April actually means innocence.
- Lucky Colors for April are Yellow and Red and apparently “colorless” weird.
Onto our amazing featured April Bullet Journal Spreads
I loved the eclectic mix of these awesome spreads.
April Plan with me:
Here is my April plan with me. I wanted something Boho and free spirity and celestial. So went with darker but muted tones in my Archer and Olive journal, watercolor holds so well on the 160gsm. I loved using my “The Happy Planner” free spirit stickers. I coulnt wait to use them so thought this would be the perfect place to use them in!