Oh hello April! Oh my Favorite month! Its always so crisp in April and and and!! Its my BIRTHDAY MONTH! YUSSSSSS! So to celebrate I thought it would be fun to highlight some cool facts about April, and then couple this with 25 adorable April Bullet Journal Spreads
Every April about a week before my birthday I start spoiling myself and it makes me sooooo excited! Even if its little things, my favorite bath bombs, its part of my personal self care because really, I only have myself to spoil me, so i like getting things that make me happy!
Fun facts about April
- The Latin word aperio, meaning “to open or bud,” gives us the name April. Spring festivals celebrate the season’s renewal of life. However, in every country I seem to live in, its Autumn so very brown and the seasons are changing. I love the crispness in the air!
- April is National Humour Month. Totally up my ally with my wit, pun and sarcasm 😛
- The signs of April are: Birthstone: Diamond, Flower: Daisy and the sweet pea, Zodiac signs: Aries and Taurus
- In Ancient Rome the month of April was sacred to the goddess Venus. I love that because venus rules my star sign 😛
- The diamond stone for April actually means innocence.
- Lucky Colors for April are Yellow and Red and apparently “colorless” weird.
Onto our amazing featured April Bullet Journal Spreads
I loved the eclectic mix of these awesome spreads.
April Plan with me:
Here is my April plan with me. I wanted something Boho and free spirity and celestial. So went with darker but muted tones in my Archer and Olive journal, watercolor holds so well on the 160gsm. I loved using my “The Happy Planner” free spirit stickers. I coulnt wait to use them so thought this would be the perfect place to use them in!