We are WOOOOOOOSHING our way straight into the end of the year! Holy Smokes batman! I am amazed that it is almost December and that Is STRESSFUL! So I thought – why not get ahead of the game this time and really get some great planning going!? So I did!
So I don’t know about you but Christmas in our house was always filled with piles and piles of family members. An insane amount. But since I moved countries and now dont have family other than my son, I find it far more lonely and there is just us celebrating Christmas.
Every year my mother and I would make a Christmas tree out of a pine branch and string up decorations. One year however, after the previous year we got lazy and used a twig with soap on a rope as the decorations…..we walked into a gardening center and bought an entire tree off the display stand! I’ll remember forever.
It was our last christmas together. The Tree was pink and gold and it was gorgeous. It looked like a typical display tree that someone makes, and it was perfect.
I was also the master of making delicious Christmas fruit punch and let me tell you something – it packed a punch! One year my uncle had so much he got in a fight with my other uncle and PUNCHED HIM! From then onwards the punch was always called Christmas “PUNCH”-up
If you really need some extra help and want to just print some cool stuff out – try this!
Some interesting facts about the Month December
- The name December comes from the Latin decem for “ten”, as it was the 10th month in the Roman Calendar.
- The first artificial Christmas tree was made in Germany, fashioned out of goose feathers that are dyed green!
- “Jingle bells” was composed in 1857, and not for Christmas – it was meant to be a Thanksgiving song!
December Plan with Me
Looking for a nice simple way to make your December bullet journal spreads Stand out?
- Paper Towels
- Spritzer Bottle
- Clear Plastic Slip
Creating a Hello Page
- Grab some washi tape and get ready to make a quote! Here I've taken my Karin Markers and scribbled down some colors to use
- Spritz the page and smoosh it into the page - dry it off
- I stamped over it using my Kelly Creates stamps
- Peel off the Washi and pop in a quote!
- On the other page, I've used my kelly creates stamps and popped in the "Hello" and "Dec"
- I then colors in a couple of the flowers for effect.
Creating a goals page
- Use your ruler to create 2 triangles
- Use a post-it note to create a border of florals
- Write in your title!
- Pop in a quote on the next page!
Creating the Calendar
- Measure out your lines
- Used the border from the Kelly Creates range
- Pop in your dates!
Making your tracker page
- Create a border
- Stamp in your border
- Use calendar stamps to make the tracker simple
- Write in your title
- Finish the border off
Making A quotes page
- Again using my Kelly Creates Stamps I use the border stamp top and bottom
- I double border it and pop in my christmas quote
- I used the weekly round stamp to create the week spread for that week
Making a Pin Board
- Pencil in the "Board"
- Using your office stamps create little pins
- Create the pages and create a shadow using a grey pen
Making a blocked weekly spread (Inspired by @french_dreamer_life_lover)
- Pencil In your border
- Stamp in your days of the week using the Kelly Creates Letter
- Pop in your patterns into the border
- Go over it in Pen
Simple Washi Tape Weekly Spread
- Measure out your days out
- Use washi tape to create a top boarder
- Use the week name washi tape to make the headers
- Fill in the borders
Creating another simple weekly spread
- Stamp in your festive stamp
- Use the circle stencil maker to create a little loop round your stamp
- Pop in a notes section
- Fill in your headers
Have an amazing month!
Our 16 amazing December Inspired Bullet Journal Spreads!