We started off with only 65 Harry Potter Bullet journal spreads, and it was so popular we were sent recommendations of PILES more! So we made a part 2! This makes us the largest collection of Harry Potter Bullet Journal layout and spreads and Harry Potter Bujo Inspiration! Can I get happy dance! If you want to see the other 65 – you can head over here to see part one!
So last time we spoke about the movie and books – so this time I thought it would be cool – for all us potter heads to learn some fun facts you might not have known!
Harry Potter inspired bullet journal fan facts!
1. Harry’s parents James and Lily are soulmates because the patronus charm (to ward off Dementors) is a physical representation of one’s soul. Because James’ is a stag and Lily’s is a doe they are a perfect fit together. Because Professor Snape was in love with Lily, his patronus transformed into a doe when she died.
2. Dumbledore is an Old English word for “bumblebee.” Rowling said she chose the name because she pictured Dumbledore humming to himself
3. If Muggles stumbled across Hogwarts, it would look like a dilapidated building with a “Keep Out: Dangerous” sign on it.
4. Rowling has admitted that she regrets the relationship between Ron and Hermione.
5. Sirius Black and Fred Weasley, two tricksters from different generations, both died laughing
6. Having written half of Goblet of Fire, Rowling realised she had created a “giant hole” in the plot which she had to go back and fix, which is why the book is so long.
7. Rowling has admitted that Dementors are a physical depiction of her own debilitating experience with depression during her twenties.
8. The first Harry Potter book was published in 1998, the same year the final Battle of Hogwarts was fought. Rowling has said, “I open at the close”