Creating the perfect level 10 life spread isn’t just about creating a spread that allows you to focus on your goals, its about setting goals that will increase your productivity and laser focus your mindset going forward. having those goals visual to you in key! So what is the level 10 life?
What is the Level 10 Life?
The concept origianlly became a hit through Hal Elrods Miracle mornings!
Which you can grab here and I think its available on kindle so grab kindle here!
Right so in the book, which focuses on how to better improve your mornings, Hal discusses the following
“If we’re measuring our levels of success/satisfaction in any area of our lives, we all want to be living our best lives at a ‘Level 10’ in each area. Creating your ‘Level 10 Life’ begins with creating an honest assessment of where you are.”
So a “Point in time” self assessment. Hal also goes on to say:
“Whether you want to make significant improvements in just a few key areas, or you are ready for a major overhaul that will radically transform your entire life—so your current circumstances will soon become only a memory of what was—you’ve picked up the right book. You are about to begin a miraculous journey, using a simple, but revolutionary process that is guaranteed to transform any area of your life… all before 8:00 am.”
The start of the wheel
The wheel contains eight to ten sections sections that, together, represent one way of describing a whole life. The structure is up to you and the sections are up to you. The exercise measures your level of satisfaction in these areas on the day you work through this exercise. It is not a picture of how it has been in the past or what you want it to be in the future. It is a snapshot taken in the moment. So what are some areas to focus on?
Here’s a rough guide to what each area could mean:
- Spiritual – This is your inner world. You experience inner peace, a sense of connection with all things, all is good. This has nothing to do with what’s going on in the outer world. Words like hope, faith, optimism, enthusiasm come to mind.
- Career – You are doing what you love to do. What Buddha called “Right Livelihood.” You bring love to what you do. It supports your heart’s desire and supports others. It doesn’t have to be “perfect”. You may have elements you could love if you weren’t attached to things being different. Words like mission, vision, dharma, purpose come to mind.
- Finances – The expenses are paid by automatic accounting. Organized like a beautiful garden. You know where everything is, you’re tracking the increase, and you are living a lifestyle you love. Again, watch out for the ego comparing you to Oprah and saying you’re a zero.
- Physical environment – You know what this means! The clutter around you is the clutter in your mind. Your car, home, desk, clothes, everything reflects your inner world. Make sure they’re impeccably organized, old things out, space for new to come I, just like your mind. At 10, you are attracting what you desire also.
- Health and fitness: Energizing food, regular exercise, you treat your body as a beautiful template because it is!
Fun & recreation: Are you playing? Really playing? Laugh a lot, be silly, and take out your inner child at least once a week. Dream! Take fun risks, overcome fears (like skydiving) or go for a walk on the beach.
- Personal Development: Read, listen to teachers, expand who you are and exercise your mind. Don’t do this because you need to but because you really love expanding.
- Friends: Do you have close positive friends who cheer you on? Are you adding new friends and colleagues regularly? Are you stretching the kinds of people you meet to expand yourself?
- Family: Do you look forward to being with your family or are you holding grudges still? Do you let them be themselves, with no need to change? No one has a perfect family. They don’t need to change. We need to change ourselves. They help us practice unconditional love.
- Significant Other: You look forward to their company. Smile when you think of them. Even if you’re single, you are mingling, having fun, enlightening those you meet.
Kara from Boho Berry has also included a great step by step guide!
So we have included this easy to use printable for you to set your self up or to use in your bullet journal! Click on any of the images to take you to our freebies!
Some amazing examples!