Hellllooooooo Washi Tape! We all piles of washi tape – and no where to use it right? So how can we create some clever washi tape swatches for your bullet journal? Or are there ways we can use washi tape in a spread to make it more awesome? You can see our other swatch spreads over here
If you are looking for a way to make your own washi tape washing line spread like mine – head over to our sticker shop to grab some of your own!
So what are some clever ways to use your washi tape?
- Use it to cover mistakes!
- Create gorgeous scrapbook style headers with it
- Run a strip down the side of your page to mark the page for easy finding like a tab
- Use it to tab your pages
- Create a super fun washi swatch page – kinda like the ones we have below!
- Cut them into little flags for page headers!
Wanna grab some gorgeous washi tapes?
AND Not sure if you know this but we get an amazing 10% off from the Washi Tape Shop with the code THEARTOFBUJO
Considering we have sooo many, here are some washi tape storage ideas!
Onto our amazing featured Washi Spreads and Swatches