With some help from this post over at mental floss I summarised the top facts to share!
- Only the males are actually “Peacocks”
- More than one pea-animal is called peafowl
- A family of peafowls are called a “bevy”
- They are not born with those amazing feathers!
- They can fly despite being massively heavy and having massive long tails
- There are also white peafowls (I’ve actually seen them in Italy and they were amazing)
- Sadly – they were a delicacy in medieval times – i guess they must have tasted a little bit like chicken or duck? Apparently they tasted terrible though.
- Apparently they can FAKE an orgasim! When having sexy time with a lady – they let out a howl and sometimes can fake the howl to attract more women!!
- Thier feathers a covered in microscopic crystal like structures
Some cute peacock accessories!
Onto our amazing Peacock Bullet Journal Spreads Features