Updated April 2019! We included an additional 85 fun and really cute cactus bullet journal spreads!
Welcome to the 17 most amazing cactus bullet journal spreads I have ever seen! And I am sure we can find more but I loved these the most! I thought it would be a good opportunity to learn a little more about cacti before launching into our amazing 17 feeds
5 fun facts about cacti!
This comes from SoftSchools and they state:
- Cacti can survive from 15 to 300 years, depending on the species.
- Certain cacti produce substance called mescaline which induces hallucinogenic effects. It has been used by shamans to induce trans-like state and ensure “communication” with God.
- Water from cactus has higher density compared with tap water, but it is safe for drinking.
- Cacti have spines instead of leaves. Spines can be soft or rigid, straight or curved, arranged in rows or scattered. They can reach 6 inches in length.
- Cacti can be green, bluish or brown-green in color. They have waxy substance on the surface which prevents loss of water via transpiration (loss of water through small holes when outer temperature is high).
Our Amazon Cactus P
ricks for this week
Our Top cactus themed bullet journal spreads!
(As always click on the pick to go directly to the post!)
And that brings to an end our Cactus week! Thank you to all those that participated! <3