Helllllooooo! To our (Can you actually believe it!) third red blog post! This is the 3rd time we are rounding up Red bullet journal layout ideas! I actually cannot believe this is our 3rd Red post! Woohoo! So lets get cracking!
Here are our top 10 choices of red bullet journal spreads
Lets talk about some interesting facts about the color red!
I have started running out of things to talk about when we talk about red, so went looking for red facts!
1. Red also means “Beautiful” in Russian.
2. The word “ruby” comes from the Latin word rubens, meaning “red“.
3. The color red doesn’t really make bulls angry; They are color-blind.
4. There are at least 23 different shades of red crayons.
5. The red stripes on the United States Flag stand for courage.
6. Chinese brides traditionally wear red wedding dresses for good luck.
7. Seeing the color red can make your heart beat faster.
8. As few as two percent of people in the United States have red hair.
Looking for some fun red inspiration for your bullet journal?
- Dual Brush Pen - Chinese Red #856
- Price: $2.87
- Sketch Marker - R29 Lipstick Red
- Price: $7.19
- Ombre Ink Pad - Light to Red Royal
- Price: $8.09
- Clean Color Real Brush Marker - Deep Red
- Price: $3.14
- Red Gold & Silver Decorative Tape Set
- Price: $13.49
- Decorative Tape - 15mm - Gold Foil Hearts On Red
- Price: $2.69
- The Happy Planner Note Pads - Red And Teal
- Price: $4.49
- Fude Ball Pen - 1.5 Red Pen
- Price: $2.99
- Red Traveler's Notebook
- Price: $26.99
- Altenew - Washi Tape - Red Ombre
- Price: $7.59
Here are our 29 featured Red bullet journal layout ideas