Do you need a dust cover or a Notebook jackets or covers for bullet journals? Probably not. But we all know you now desperately want one! These jackets and dust covers for your bullet journal notebook have become quite the fad!
If you are looking for other really awesome bujo accessories – try out 10 under $10 🙂
What is a bullet journal dust cover or jacket?
Well! Simply put – it’s a cover that goes over your journal or notebook, to protect it from the elements and keep it warm at night! It also serves as a warm wooley home for your notebook to feel safe at night when you aren’t obsessively watching it.
5 reasons you need (or should get) a bullet journal jacket (dust cover)
- Some of the journals and note books available have soft covers – so make sure you aren’t damaging them with these clever jackets
- You can store pens! Many of the dust covers and jackets for bullet journals have the capacity to store extra things – like pens, washi tape, rulers and much more!
- Are you using a light covered notebook? Like the white cover from scribbles that matter or the gorgeous pale cream from inkbyjeng? Then you probably want a journal cover to keep it clean!
- There are a number of journals and notebooks on the market at the moment that, while they might be hard cover, actually dent, smudge and get dirty or damaged really easily. So this would be a good way to keep it protected.
- What about those of us that chuck our journals into bags, backpacks and much more? This quite often leads to bent and bruised covers and corners. So this is a perfect solution for those of us that chuck our journal around with us everywhere!
So what are these additional journal covers actually made of?
Quite often these are made from a leather feeling plastic, fabrics and real leather (for those of us that are not vegan this wouldn’t obviously be the best choice)
Where can I get me one of these amazing journal and notebook covers!
Here is some inspiration of Notebook jackets or covers for bullet journals
You can purchase hide and home note book covers here:
You can purchase Choose to Do here
You can grab design my day goodies here