Who doesn’t love a llama!? Well they are just so sweet! So we went and rounded up some adorable llama bullet journal ideas, no probllama! Also if you want to see some cute stuff….check out our other Animal posts!
Do you want some sea animals instead? Check out our ocean animal post
Cute Llama sayings
- Worries about your journal getting ruined?You should probably have it llammanated.
- Looking to take a drive this weekend?Let’s take a ride in my llamborghini.
- Feeling a little bogged down by drama?Why don’t you just save the drama for your llama?
Fun facts about Llamas!
- Llamas are members of the camelid, or camel, family.
- Llamas were first domesticated and used as pack animals 4,000 to 5,000 years ago in the Peruvian highlands
- Llamas know their own limits. If you try to overload a llama with too much weight, the llama is likely to lie down or simply refuse to move.
- Llama wool is light, warm and water-repellent.
- Llama poop has almost no odor. Llama farmers refer to llama manure as “llama beans.” It makes great, eco-friendly fertilizer.
- Llamas are social animals and prefer to live with other llamas or herd animals.
- Trying to tell the difference between a llama and an alpaca? Two obvious things to look for: Llamas are generally about twice the size of alpacas, and alpacas have short, pointy ears, whereas llamas have much longer ears that stand straight up and give them an alert look.
Our featured Llama inspired bullet journal ideas
When we look for featured posts we get so excited to see some really cute spreads, while we didn’t find a whole bunch of Llama spreads we did find some really cute ones, and we will update them as we go! So if we find more we will definitely update the post!